Wednesday 8 February 2012

Benefit mascara "they're Real!" Review.

"They're Real!"
 So I've always been a "Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Mascara" girl. I think I prefer big mascara brushes, as I'm too lazy to be precise!
 However after my 3rd tube of the same mascara ran out i decided it was time for a change. 
Now if you read any beauty blogs or watch any vlogs I'm sure you'll be aware of the ongoing hype over this mascara. I wanted to see whether it really was this miracle mascara!
2 light coats of "They're Real!"
The brush is medium sized, and slightly flexible. However something slightly special about this mascara brush is that it has bristles going around the end of the brush. They do help to de-clump lashes when using the brush horizontally.
I'm not gunna lie, I wasn't struck by the wonder of this god send. It is a decent mascara and it does have snazzy packaging (easy to find in your make up bag) It is also my very first purchase from benefit. It does provide you with longer and blacker lashes, however I don't feel it makes lashes appear very full or voluminous. For £18.50 I personally feel it is overpriced and very over rated.
Till next time, Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment