Sunday 12 August 2012

MAC "So Chaud" lipstick review.

 As I said I would in a previous blog post. I purchased "So Chaud" the other week online from MAC. This lippy caught my eye after seeing it in numerous videos from Jen ( "clothesencounters" ) on Youtube. I told myself I didn't need it, but clearly didn't convince myself.
The first time I tried it on I shocked myself a little as it seemed very orange. But I've gradually got used to it and I think it could be my new favourite bold "dressy up" lippy. 
It's definitely a bright lipstick that seems a cross between postbox red and orange. Being pale it seems to go nicely with my skin tone, although when fully applied it takes a while to get used to. I wore it out for the first time yesterday and I must admit my Uncle did give me a double take and a confused look as if to say "What on Earth is on your face?", but never the less I'm pleased with it! 
The lipstick is £14 and is a matte finish which I absolutely LOVE. The colour is also surprisingly long lasting which is fab! And like MACS "Rebel" It also seems to stain my lips, I don't know if anyone else has this trouble or whether it's just me? Let me know, 
Beth x

Taken in natural daylight with no flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment